Introducing our newest addition to the collection of linen waffle ring slings: Sarrasin.
Our waffle ring slings are known for their softness and malleability. The Sarrasin waffle sling is comfortable and breathable, suitable for babywearing foe newborns and toddlers alike. This ring sling baby-carrier is especially recommended if this is your first babywearing experience.
Color: Waffle pattern in a taupe sand color.
Fit: This sling is fully adjustable and fits most.
- 100% linen fabric
- Aluminium rings
- Vegan leather tag
Weight limit: 3-15 KGs
Length: 1.80 - 1.85 meters
WHAT IS A RING SLING?
A versatile baby-carrier carrier designed to be a custom fit each time thanks to its aluminium rings allowing babywearing in a variety of different carry styles. A ring sling baby-carrier perfectly supports your baby in a secure and ergonomic position by simply adjusting one strip of fabric and the rings.
- Good for babies up to 15 KGs
- One size fits all, adjustable
- Comfortable, custom fit every time
- Compact, low profile + easy to pack
- Wear baby hands free, in a variety of positions (centered tummy-to-tummy, on the hip, and even back-carry)
- Great for newborns, breastfeeding, and wearing while pregnant
- Made in Paris, France by stay-at-home mothers
Our Sarrasin Linen Ring Sling is certified according to the european norme FD CEN/TR 16512 applicable to ring sling baby-carriers
THE BUD & BLOSSOM PROMISE- YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM A FREE PERSONALIZED BABYWEARING CONSULTATION BY A CERTIFIED BABYWEARING INSTRUCTOR WITH THE PURCHASE OF A BUD & BLOSSOM LINEN RING SLING BABY-CARRIER. RESERVE YOUR FREE BABYWEARING CONSULTATION HERE
FABRIC AND CARE
Your Premium linen ring sling baby-carrier arrives ready to use, right out of the box! It is soft and floppy - however washing and ironing before use is recommended! Your Sarrasin linen ring sling baby-carrier requires no breaking-in
Our European linen is an all natural textile, and with that comes some natural variation including small nubs in the fabric. We value these characteristics, and love the uniqueness they bring to every handmade linen ring sling baby-carrier.
Care. Caring for your premium linen ring sling baby-carrier is easy. When it’s time to wash your linen ring sling baby-carrier, just follow the instructions here. You can also find instructions and more information about how to use and break-in your premium linen ring sling baby-carrier.
WHY ARE OUR RING SLING BABY-CARRIERS MADE FROM LINEN ?
Linen is a magical fiber ✨ It is the best option for ring sling baby-carriers, and here is why:
- Linen is the strongest natural fiber, making it excellent to support the weight of your babies while practicing ergonomic babywearing and thus perfect for ring sling baby-carriers.
- Linen is hypoallergenic
- Linen is thermoregulating, making it a perfect option for babywearing throughout the year. A linen ring sling will help your baby cool off in the summer and stay warm during winter.
- Linen is extremely easy to care-for, your linen ring sling will get better with each wash ! Therefore, you shouldn't worry about wear and tear when you use your linen ring sling.
- Linen is one of the most eco-friendly and ecological textiles out there- it requires no irrigation or pesticides.
- Our linen is grown in Europe which means that the production cycle of our linen ring sling baby-carriers remains completely local
Use instructions can be found in this page. Please practice safe babywearing while using your premium linen ring sling baby-carrier by following the instructions in the page in addition to the instructions listed in the user guide provided with your linen ring sling.
What is the little advantage of purchasing a Bud & Blossom linen ring sling baby-carrier ?
We want all our customers to be very comfortable and confident with using their Bud and Blossom linen ring sling baby-carrier, and for them to practice safe and secure babywearing by learning the basics of using a linen ring sling baby-carrier.
You can benefit from a free personalized babywearing consultation by a certified babywearing instructor with the purchase of a linen ring sling baby-carrier from Bud & Blossom. You can reserve your free babywearing linen ring sling baby-carrier consultation here
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Shipping. We ship your linen ring sling baby-carrier orders from our warehouse in Pays de la Loire, France from Monday through to Friday. All our linen ring sling baby-carrier orders are shipped the same day if the order was made before noon on a work-day, otherwise your linen ring sling order will be shipped on the next working day.
Returns. You can return your linen ring sling baby-carrier up to 14 days after receiving your order to be eligible for a full refund. Kindly make sure that the linen ring sling baby-carrier is in its original unused state before returning it. Kindly use the contact form to let us know if you wish to return your linen ring sling baby-carrier.