Linen is one of the best types of fabric to use for ring slings. In addition to it being naturally hypoallergenic and ecological, linen gets softer and more pliable with time and with every wash, making it a timeless fabric.
We recommend the following for softening your slings:
- Washing the sling using our washing instructions below
- Steaming your sling after washing
- Running the fabric through the rings
- Braiding your sling
- Drying your sling in the dryer along with dryer balls
- Using your sling!
In order to wash your sling make sure you:
- Machine wash at 40 degrees, cover the rings with socks
- Use detergent with no optical brighteners
- Can be dried in the dryer
- Steam Iron after washing (linen loves heat)